Timberwolf® Economizer™ EPA Wood Burning Room Furnace
High efficiency, high quality and state-of-the-art engineering are the key elements behind our Timberwolf® wood burning room furnace. The TF100 is designed as a wood burning “stand alone” furnace and with its Timberwolf® 2200 wood stove firebox it operates like a stove and can be used in a room setting.
Outstanding 86% Efficiency Rating
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Heats from 800 to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Firebox Capacity (cu.ft.) – 1.9
- Blower with variable speed switch – 300-600 CFM
- Glass door with airwash system
- Compact size: 29˝w x 45˝h x 29˝d
- Cleaner combustion made possible by four separate stainless steel secondary air tubes
- Convenient leveling legs
- Conveniently located air control lever
- Optional blower air filter kit
*Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU’s using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
**Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and pellets used.